Use a domain name
You can set up your Roxer website to have it's very own domain name. To do this you'll need two things:
1. A registered domain name.
2. The ability to edit your domain's DNS settings.
1. Log into Roxer and click on the "Settings" link at the top right of the page.
2. Fill in the "Domain Name" field and press "Save".
Note: Do not include 'www'
3. Edit your DNS record
Each domain host will have their own way of letting you associate a domain name to an IP address. General instructions are below, but domain host specific instructions can be found at the bottom of this page:
1. Log in to the website that hosts your domain name, and go to the DNS management page. It may also be called something like "Name Server Management"
2. You'll be editing what's called an "A Record". Look for an area that lets you enter a hostname and IP address. Use the IP address 126.96.36.199. It should look something like what's below.
It may take up to 48 hours for your changes to propogate through the internet.
Setting up DNS with GoDaddy
1. Login to godaddy.com with your GoDaddy account.
2. Wave your mouse over the green "Domains" button that's near the top of the page.
3. Select "My Domains" from the menu that appears. You'll be taken to a list of domain names that you own. Click the one you'll be configuring the DNS of.
4. Click the "Total DNS Control and MX Records" link.
5. Click the pencil icon on the far right under the "A (Host) Section".
6. Set the IP address to 188.8.131.52 then press "OK".