Put a Google Calendar on Roxer
You can put your own Google Calendar on Roxer to share with others!
1. Go to Google Calendar and sign-up -- it only takes a minute. If you already have a Google account, you can still follow along.
2. Click "Add" and select "Create a new calendar."
3. Name your new calendar and add a description.
Very important: Select the "Share all information on this calendar with everyone" option.
Click the "Create Calendar" button.
4. Click on your calendar to schedule activities and events.
5. Click the arrow next to your calendar and select "Calendar settings."
Very important: Copy your "Calendar ID", number.
6. Go back to your Roxer page and click the Add Content icon on the Toolbar.
7. The Add Content window will appear, select Google Calendar from the list and press the Add button.
7. Double click the Google Calendar to bring up the Settings. Enter your Google "Calendar ID". Select Apply and Done to save apply changes and close the window.