Link to a Roxer page
You can create a link to another one of your Roxer pages by following these simple steps.
1. Double-click the text box where you would like make your Link.
2. Highlight the exact selection of text that you would like to lead to your Link.
3. With the text selection highlighted, select the Link icon on the Toolbar.
4. The Link window will appear. Select "One of my other Roxer pages" from the list, and press Next.
5. The Roxer Page Selector window will load. Scroll through the thumbnails of Roxer pages you have made and select the one you would like to Link to your text selection.
6. Simply click anywhere outside of the Roxer Page Selector window to apply the changes and close the window. You now have a working link to another of your Roxer pages!